Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mommy! Benz knows the key to my heart...


I had a wonderful 29th birthday and I am so thankful to all of my friends and families who made it a wonderful day (or actually week) full of cherished memories. I am determined to enjoy every last minute of my 20's this year! My dearest Benz made me a card for my birthday. He asked me what kind of card. I told him to pull out some old magazines and cut out some things he thought I would love and add them to the card. He was so busy clipping, cutting and coloring. I was excited to open his card on my big day and as I pulled it out of the envelope, something fell into my lap....it was a coupon for Kraft ranch dressing! Benz smiled and sweetly said "Mama, I wanted to get you something you love for your birthday, so it's a coupon card! Do you like it?" Of course I do, Benzie boy! I loved the homemade card even more, but both will be perfect for my scrapbook!




No comments:

Post a Comment